Thursday, November 27, 2014

It's a...

After dinner and clean up we tallied up the the votes (29-Pink, 28-Blue) and cut our cake open in front of both of our families (minus the few who were not in town and could not make it...thanks to FaceTime some got to watch from other states). 

The secret is out...it's a BOY!
Our recent baby pictures
I haven't felt him move yet, but I am definitely aware of his presence tonight. After being on my feet for a lot of the day then eating a big dinner and pie, I feel especially large and my tummy feels heavy! I know it's only going to get worse...but I'm actually excited about my growing belly!
Thanksgiving Belly!
We are so excited! Now I'm not sure how I'm going to wait 22 more weeks to meet our little guy! But for now I can start shopping for baby!

Here is the video of Ryan and I cutting the cake (I wish we had a picture of the families' reactions!!):



No comments:

Post a Comment